Portability without Compromise
Get the confidence of GlideScope® whenever and wherever you need it, with the portable
GlideScope® Go™—the handheld system created for both EMS and mobile care teams.
Intubate routine and difficult airways with the handheld
system designed for rapid, first-pass success.
GO WITH CLARITY.
Get more of the light you want and less of light you don’t. Spectrum Single-Use video laryngoscopes deliver a high-resolution image powered by the latest advancements in lighting and camera technology, including Dynamic Light Control® and Ambient Light Reduction®, for enhanced airway views.
GO WITH CONVENIENCE.
Compact, durable, easy to charge and always ready on demand, GlideScope® Go™ is ideal for use in small spaces, emergent procedures and whenever your environment demands mobility.
GO WITH COMPATIBILITY.
Access the portfolio of GlideScope® Spectrum™ single-use video laryngoscopes. Spectrum generates clear airway
views and provides the widest range of single-use video laryngoscopes. Each is hot-swappable and compatible with
your GlideScope cart-based or handheld system.
GlideScope Go Features
- Compatible with single-use video laryngoscopes and stats to support infection control initiatives
- 3.5″ landscape, color display with vertical tilt adjustment for maximum flexibility
- Easy to use and easy to train, with on/off button and intuitive display
- Hot-swap functionality enables blade changes without powering down
- Integrated battery charges to 80% in 2 hours and delivers a minimum of 100 minutes of continuous use on a full charge
- Automatic recording with removable micro-USB drive
- Scratch-resistant screen with anti-glare coating for reliable clarity in any environment
- Fully submersible video monitor to simplify cleaning
- Dynamic Light Control® and Ambient Light Reduction® for enhanced airway views
- Operates on corded, external power should battery be discharged
- Remaining Charge indicator eliminates guessing
- Rugged design ensures functionality even when dropped from 4 feet
- IP67 rating ensures full dust protection and reliable operation in wet conditions
- Backed by a full warranty and customer support