Discover how GlideScope BFlex gives you the power to be ready – be focused – be in control.
Single-use means easier access to bronchoscopes when you need them and faster setup so you can start turning over more cases in less time.
- No cost or downtime associated with repair or reprocessing
- Minimize the risk of cross contamination with a single-use bronchoscope
- Use GlideScope® video laryngoscopes and BFlex™ single-use flexible bronchoscopes on the same GlideScope® video monitor
GlideScope® BFlex™ delivers exceptional visualization of the airway with excellent image quality and clarity.
- Dynamic Light Control® automatically adjusts image brightness and improves visibility
- Experience consistent image sharpness and brightness from 50 mm to 5 mm away
- A wide range of articulation offers optimal visibility, even around sharp corners
BE IN CONTROL
With its distinct design, BFlex™ provides the perfect balance
of strength and flexibility for optimal maneuverability.
- A reinforced, steady insertion tube for ideal control in difficult cases
- A convenient tube retainer to secure endotracheal tubes in place during intubation
- Centralized suction and working channel ports so you can control the scope with either hand
- BFlex 5.8 provides efficient suctioning with the largest working channel (3.0 mm)
for a single-use bronchoscope
- Working channel remains fully patent, even when articulating
BFlex™ and GlideScope® video laryngoscopes can be used simultaneously for multimodal airway procedures when connected to GlideScope® Core™. BFlex also connects with compatible GVMs.GlideScope Core
Click and move to rotate model
|Key Specifications||BFlex 5.0||BFlex 5.8|
|Insertion tube outer diameter (mm)||5.0||5.8|
|Working channel diameter (mm)||2.2||3.0|
|Minimum endotracheal tube size (mm)||6.0||7.0|
|Maximum accessory width (mm)||2.0||2.6|