Introducing GlideScope BFlex
GlideScope® BFlex™ is a single-use bronchoscope designed with exceptional image quality and maneuverability for difficult airways and routine bronchoscopy procedures that connects with GlideScope® Core™ and compatible GlideScope® video monitors.
Flexibility means you’re ready for anything so you can manage your workflow no matter what comes your way. It means you’re in control. With the GlideScope® BFlex™ single-use bronchoscope, you get the right equipment, right where you need it. Discover how GlideScope BFlex can increase your flexibility and put you in control.Request a Demo Download brochure
Single-use means easier access to bronchoscopes when you need them and faster setup so you can start turning over more cases in less time.
- No cost or downtime associated with repair or reprocessing
- Experience plug-and-play simplicity with GlideScope® QuickConnect™ technology
- Portability for easier transport and setup throughout the hospital
- Low cost of acquisition when compared to reusable bronchoscopes
- Minimize the risk of cross contamination with a single-use bronchoscope
- Use GlideScope® laryngoscopes and BFlex™ single-use flexible bronchoscopes on the same GlideScope® video monitor
- Reduce bedside clutter and time spent waiting for equipment
GlideScope® BFlex™ delivers exceptional visualization of the airway with excellent image quality and clarity.
- Dynamic Light Control™ automatically adjusts image brightness and improves visibility
- Experience consistent image sharpness and brightness from 50mm to 5mm away
- A wide range of articulation offers optimal visibility, even around sharp corners
- BFlex™ delivers exceptional image quality when it’s connected to GlideScope® Core™
BE IN CONTROL
With its distinct design, BFlex™ provides the perfect balance of strength and flexibility for optimal maneuverability.
- A reinforced, steady insertion tube for ideal control in difficult cases
- Handle is designed for convenience with a responsive lever making it easier to manage the scope
- Measurement markers for positional accuracy and clinical reference
- A convenient tube retainer to secure endotracheal tubes in place during intubation
- Excellent articulation for increased maneuverability and visualization of the airway
- Centralized suction and working channel ports so you can control the scope with either hand
BFlex™ and GlideScope® video laryngoscopes can be used simultaneously for multimodal airway procedures when connected to GlideScope® Core™.
BFlex is also backward compatible with GlideScope® Video Monitor.
Click and move to rotate model
Specifications for GlideScope BFlex 5.0
|Insertion tube outer diameter||5.0 mm|
|Working channel inner diameter||2.2 mm|
|Maximum outside diameter of flexible
insertion tube and distal tip
|Minimum inside diameter of working channel||2.1 mm*|
|Length of flexible insertion tube||566 mm†|
|Length of distal tip||44 mm|
|Length of working channel||676 mm‡|
|Volume of working channel||2.77 cc (2.77 mL)|
|Positioning marks||50 mm intervals|
|Minimum endotracheal tube size
|Maximum accessory width||2.0 mm|
|Suction tubing internal diameter||6.0-7.0 mm, inclusively|
|Depth of field||5-50 mm|
|Field of view||85° (horizontal/vertical),
|Temperature||10 to 40°C (50 to 104°F)|
|Atmospheric pressure||700-1060 hPa|
Shipping and Storage conditions
|Temperature||-20 to 45°C (-4 to 113°F)|
|Atmospheric pressure||440-1060 hPa|
Ingress Protection Against Water
|GlideScope® Video Monitor QuickConnect™ Cable||IPX7|
* There is no guarantee that accessories selected solely using this minimum instrument channel width will be compatible in combination.
† The protective sheathing of the distal tip extends 6 mm over the insertion tube.
‡ There is no guarantee that accessories selected solely using maximum insertion portion width and working length will be compatible in combination.