GlideScope® Core™, the most comprehensive and
flexible airway visualization system for video laryngoscopy,
bronchoscopy and multimodal airway procedures.
Discover how GlideScope Core gives you
the power to see more—and do more.
GlideScope Core is an all-in-one system offering immediate access to the tools
you need to visualize the airway and tracheobronchial tree. Designed around a
high-definition, touchscreen monitor and comprehensive workstation, GlideScope
Core delivers elevated visibility and improved workflow.
GlideScope Core is the first airway visualization system to offer live multimodal image capability, giving you the power to view the airway via a GlideScope video laryngoscope and BFlex™ single-use flexible bronchoscope – simultaneously.Download a Brochure
GlideScope Core Premium Features
- 10″ or 15″ high-definition touchscreen monitor
- Multimodal views – simultaneously – Picture-in-picture on GlideScope Core 10 – Dual View on GlideScope Core 15
- GlideScope® MagnaView™ to enlarge the bronchoscopy view*
- SpO2 and pulse rate reading on screen†
- Still image and video capture
- Patient notes annotation feature
- 180˚ image rotation for face-to-face intubations and training
- Dual connection ports for two video inputs
- HDMI out port for external video display
* GlideScope Core 10 requires software version 2.0 or greater
† Not for diagnostic purposes
The more tools you have at hand the better
GlideScope Core is compatible with GlideScope’s extensive portfolio of video
laryngoscopes and BFlex single-use flexible bronchoscopes. Treat routine, difficult and
emergent airways quickly with the broad portfolio of GlideScope visualization tools.
GlideScope Core Promo Video
GlideScope Core Premium Workstation